We ASPIRE to greatness;
We BELIEVE in ourselves;
We INSPIRE others and are INSPIRED by others;
We ACHIEVE more than we ever thought possible.
- In addition, we endeavour to:
- Develop as global citizens
- Know about, understand and respect, democracy, rule of law, individual liberty, mutual respect and tolerance of other faiths & beliefs.
- We are committed to providing an engaging, innovative and supportive environment, in which we are all encouraged to be ambitious, resilient, and responsible, both for ourselves and the wider community.
- We strongly believe in a personalised and inclusive approach to learning, which treats everyone as individuals and develops our self-worth, giving us the confidence to embrace challenge.
- We strive to seek out the best in everyone and celebrate the hard work and success of all.
- We have the highest expectations to:
- achieve academic excellence;
- demonstrate positive behaviour for learning;
- engage in leading others
- We should all have a passion for life-long learning and the skills and confidence to succeed in the 21st century.